Hollywood (Hollywood), is a place intended concept, Hong Kong translation of “Hollywood”, is the world’s best-known entertainment and tourist popular locations in the United States, California, northwest of Los Angeles urban area. Now “Hollywood” is directly used to refer to the U.S. film industry in Southern California. Hollywood is located in the southwestern part of California, Los Angeles, America’s second largest city of the northwest, is the world famous film city.
Chinese name: Hollywood
Foreign Name: Hollywood
Area: Los Angeles, California USA urban
Area: urban area of 1204.4 square kilometers
Well-known attractions: the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Chinese Theater; Paramount movie studio
Airport: Los Angeles International Airport
Main Street: Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd
Landmarks: the Hollywood Sign
Hollywood is located outside the U.S. West Coast in Los Angeles, California Hollywood, which is yard, scenic place. Was first discovered by a photographer looking for location, about the beginning of the 20th century, where, attracted many photographers, and then some control of the company’s patent in order to avoid small companies and independent producers who have been coming, and gradually formed a Film Center. Before the First World War and after the period of time, Griffith and Chaplin and some film masters for the United States won the world reputation of Wall Street’s big financial groups to intervene film industry, Hollywood film city is rising rapidly, precisely adapted to the the United States during this period of rapid economic development, the film further into the economic mechanism, as part of making a profit, capital is abundant, the increase in film production, to ensure that the U.S. film market in the world dumping, a small village on the outskirts of Los Angeles, the final become a huge film city, Hollywood virtually become synonymous with American movies.
Hollywood’s major industries
Hollywood is the birthplace of the fashion world, is the world’s musical heart of the film industry, has the world’s top luxury brands and the entertainment industry, to lead and represent the highest level of global fashion, DreamWorks, Disney, 20th Century Fox, Columbia , Sony, Universal, WB (Warner Brothers), and so the film giant, as well as RCA JIVE Interscope Records This collection of top record companies are within the scope of in Hollywood, where fashion and technology development to contain each other, natural not artificial, has a strong heritage and a majestic fashion to do to support science and technology, has been imitated around the world.
Developed local entertainment industry, film studio distribution range, already not confined to the corner of Hollywood, Hollywood and its surrounding cities such as Burbank, together constitute the center of American film and television industry. Hollywood city, there are not a few decades-old movie theater, often used as a movie premiere, or Academy Awards ceremony held in place, and now, a tourist hotspot. As a large part of Los Angeles, Hollywood does not own the municipal sector, there is a designated official, as the so-called “honor the mayor” for a variety of ceremonies needs. At present, the former mayor of the city of Hollywood, Johnny Grant (Johnny Grant)
Location – located in the Pacific Ocean east of the San Pedro Bay and Santa Monica Bay coast. The urban area of 1204.4 square km, population 3,486,000 (1990), blacks and Mexican-America, or about 17% of the total population and 15%, about 1 / 3 residents speak Spanish.
Large urban areas, including Los Angeles County and Orange, Ventura counties as part of, and Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Long Beach, etc. more than 80 towns and cities, with a total area of 10,567 square km, population 10 million , second only to New York big city. Located in the city surrounded by mountains, the open sea side of the basin, in addition to the local hills, the ground level Yan, an average elevation of 84 m; the northeast and southeast are 圣加布列尔 Santa Ana Mountains and the mountains, dense forests. Mild and pleasant climate, the average January temperature is 13.7 ℃, 7 月 23.4 ℃; more sunny weather, the annual rainfall, 357 mm, mainly in winter rain. Initially for residential, 1887, by the wife of studio name with its main Wilcox, named Hollywood. In 1910, became a district of Los Angeles. Because here, more sunny days, the early twentieth century, the film industry, from the east, to focus on here, the thirties for the height, the United States most of the film from the ground. Even today, with television, film and television industry, Hollywood has always been the center of the world, gathered more than 600 American film and television companies, is often used as a generation of American film and television industry, known as “tourism.”
In 1853, Hollywood was only one house. By 1870, this has become a thriving farm.
Real estate in the Los Angeles suburb of Harvey Wilcox bought a 0.6 square kilometers of land. Wilcox, wife of a trip when he heard a man next to her, said she came from Ohio, a place called Hollywood, and she liked the name, back to California, she will be transported to the large number of Scottish holly trees planted here, her husband’s farm, renamed the “Hollywood” (Hollywood), so, with the Hollywood name. In English, the word is the meaning of holly trees. Wilcox plans here, build a town, February 1, 1887, he was officially registered in the name of local government. In his wife’s help, he laid the streets of Hollywood today, as the city’s main street, in this street and other streets on both sides, kind of a pepper tree, and began selling property. His wife, fund-raising, built two churches, a school and a library. To make Hollywood reputation, they imported some British holly, these plants in California’s climate did not survive long. By 1900, Hollywood has a post office, a newspaper, a hotel and two markets, the number of its inhabitants, 500 people. 10 million people in Los Angeles, located 11 kilometers east the city. In Hollywood and Los Angeles, the only one monorail tram. 1902, now known as the Hollywood opening of the first part of the hotel. In 1903, the area was upgraded to city’s 177 voting residents of the right to vote, unanimously endorsed the “Hollywood” whom the name. Then the next two commands: In addition to pharmacies, other stores alcohol, driving on the street are not allowed more than 200 the number of cattle. In 1904, a new, known as the Hollywood Avenue streetcar opened, so that between Hollywood and the Los Angeles round-trip time significantly shortened. In 1910, Hollywood residents voted to join Los Angeles. The reason is so they can get enough water through Los Angeles, and access to drainage facilities.
In June 1999, Los Angeles subway, and finally opened to Hollywood. In 2002, a number of Hollywood residents, launched a sovereign and independent Hollywood, Los Angeles is no longer part of the movement. Hollywood city government decided to allow all residents to vote in Los Angeles. Was rejected by the vast majority of the independence movement.
Chinese Theater – Hollywood’s most important attractions, is located at the Chinese Theater on Hollywood Boulevard, the famous star of the hand, step to attract international tourists to see the star trails. Chinese Theater, opened in May 1927, with its Chinese-style appearance of the building, named after the bronze roof 69 feet high, high into the sky, cinema house, the Chinese art of conceptual design. Chinese cinema’s most attractive, is the theater vestibule that 173 stars left footprints, each a visit of tourists, not busy shooting his idol footprints, is his own hand, on the fingerprints on the star , some good comparison. Many well-known Hollywood stars such as Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, have left their mark on the Even Donald Duck, is here left a lovely footprints.
Sunset sets a commercial street, which an hour’s drive from the city center, located near the Sunset exit and Fairfax Avenue. This street is located in West Hollywood, trendy clothing store, row upon row of restaurants and cafes. At night, here is another big Scene, a variety of nightclubs, discos attracts hordes of young people, under the neon lights come to this bustling. In this street, you can see a lot of Hollywood stars, farther than from each place of business, you need to play, or by a car.
Sunset Plaza is located away from the sunset, an area half the place, here, there are many restaurants and boutiques, a bustling trading street. Here, a senior shop, there are some affordable prices cafe and ice cream shop. Is the small table in the roadside, you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
Busy street, there is a striking yellow building, which is America’s most famous Frederick’s. Staff is not only beautiful young lady, there are middle-aged women, where the customers are not limited to the elite. Be some intellectuals who could not understand because of the glare of the installed underwear, do not patronize this store, this is indeed the United States has a unique design and size, very popular.
Hollywood Walk of Fame (Hollywood Walk of Fame), he is a Hollywood along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine American Street stretch of sidewalk, more than 2,000 pieces of inlaid above the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce in the name of the star celebrity chasing King medal to commemorate their entertainment industry contribution.
Hollywood Outdoor Theater, built in 1922, the amphitheater, located north of Hollywood, a Bose concert is a special place, you often will be in television or film, to see the amphitheater, the Beatles had to play in this . Each year in early July, early September, there is a wild concert by the Los Angeles Symphony Orchestra and the Hollywood Theatre common playing field. To Friday and Saturday, you can enjoy in this film music, popular music and jazz and other music performances.
Baseball season in four games at the fireworks show, very popular. During the fireworks show, go to this place, would be a wise choice, you need to book reservations a month in advance. Concerts generally start at 8:30 pm, when the sky is starry. If there is no concert, you are free to enter, and enjoy a picnic in this.
“Hollywood” big sign – a word on the height of 13.7 meters, is well-known buildings in Los Angeles, often seen in film and television in its presence. This is for the development of the Hollywood area, built. In 1960, when Hollywood Land, into Hollywood, this flag became the symbol of Hollywood have to mention is that in 1932, a new actress can not afford because of the defeat, was in the sign of the “D” word, he reconnects the suicide. Now, a ban on approaching this sign, you can at the Observatory, through the telescope photography.
Paramount City – Excellent (Paramount) film company owned the only remaining Hollywood studio, located on Melrose Avenue. Here, promising to provide general tour route. This route takes two hours, you need to book tickets, as long as the Gower Street entrance, buy tickets, according to the specified time, the visit can be. About 15 people for a tour group, children under 10 can not enter. The studio is not big, take a walk to visit the way. Through guided tours of the introduction, you can see that many movies, has seen the background device, such as film (Forrest Gump) in the long chair. Here, everywhere, there’s Mount posted the photos under the stars and their movies, and Emmy Award Academic Office will. If you are lucky, you can also witness the scene of shooting stars. It has advanced TV hole shoes, more than 32 studio control room, use of advanced film technology, coupled with a vivid one for realistic movie soundtrack. Paramount’s pre-show room costly, one of the best in Hollywood, where, to demonstrate the Paramount Classics film history and film playback. Finally, you can go look at Paramount’s gift shop, where there are a variety of printed Paramount logo hats, T-Shirt, souvenir cards, either you buy.
Hollywood’s top brand clubs – Entertainment star factory is also the birthplace of the global fashion world, many items due to Hollywood movies, as the top luxury brands. Hollywood’s top brand clubs HOLLYWOOD SUPER BRAND CLUB, is the top brand operating organization, is a truly global top brand clubs.
1. “Citizen Kane” (C ITIZEN KANE) (1941) Orson Welles’s immortal, “Rosebud”, has become all the fans of the film American film and a symbol of charm, history has become a movie The most famous riddle. Orson Welles is a Hollywood rebel, he works in this subversion of the traditional film techniques, shooting 60 years ago to make this work, even today, still full of magic and new ideas, for each film, “depth of field lens” and so technical initiative, has not only a technological revolution, but the concept of enlightenment: the film is a dream into reality at the same time, the dream into reality, the best tool.
2. “Casablanca” (C ASABLANCA) (1942) American-style theme works, the earliest and most famous chapter. Rick cafe everyone in singing “La Marseillaise” is portrayed, in the year has inspired countless people struggle for the anti-fascist war, today, you can feel the patriotism from the power of this paragraph. In contrast, among the handsome hero Qiannv type entanglement of love, it becomes the film’s little seasoning.
3. “Godfather” (THE GODFATHER) (1972), the status seems to be more than “Casablanca” higher. Coppola in the film, the shape of the Hall family history of Cleon, the betrayal, loyalty, love, family, struggling to maneuver between the enemy, the human light and humble, so vivid was elaborated, “The Godfather” meaning, the gang has gone beyond the ordinary person, it should be regarded as an epic and with the value of existence.
4. “Gone with the Wind” (GONE WITH THE WIND) (1939) works on behalf of the golden age of Hollywood, Scarlett’s story, has fascinated so many passionate woman, a civil war that history has been distorted some movies, war beauty of love, the total is able to attract people’s attention, this luxury masterpiece, is the love of Hollywood’s most outstanding film.
5. “Lawrence of Arabia” (L AWRENCE OF ARABIA) (1962), an epic, David Lean directing the British handed masterpiece, exquisite images and vast scenes, reflects the great work to take film director known for excellent quality, the British taste, which he perfectly embodied in the Lawrence body.
6. “The Wizard of Oz” (THE WIZARD OFOZ) (1939), 1939 years, the Golden Age of Hollywood films is, in the top 10, this is the second film was produced, in the back of the 90 , there are three works selected. Hollywood is a factory of dreams, the film is for children and their parents to create a beautiful dream, in which the song, “Over The Rainbow,” but today, count the number of singers cover over them, without exception, are own childhood, the movie is very fascinated of Oz.
7. “Graduates” (THE GRADUATE) (1967) This is a time to define for a movie, 60 years of the last century all have experienced those days for the Americans, are more memorable than the World War II This is a values were re-shuffle, the ups and billowing clouds age 10 years. And Dustin Hoffman plays the young lady students encounter temptation, is what the parable of the younger generation to face the hypocrisy and superficial American society.
8. “The River” (ON THE WATER FRONT) (1954) Directed by Elia Kazan and actor Marlon Brando had two successful co-operation for the first time in 1951’s “A Streetcar Named Desire” The second is “in the river.” Kazan in the film successfully used a documentary style of photography means to make the whole work immersed in the cold atmosphere, and the film which depicted the life of dock workers formed a tacit understanding, and Brando’s performance, his early film career a peak.
9. “Xin Tele’s List” (S CHINDLER’S LIST) (1993) the only elected to the top 10 movies for 90 years. Humane care to use to evaluate the film seems a bit ethereal, this is a nation crying, Spielberg from a first person point of view, followed by another from the film director’s vision, take out this huge outbreak in silence for, in today’s Hollywood, very few movies and directors such deep and profound.
10. “Rain song” (SINGIN G’IN THE RAIN) (1957) and the occasional “Xin Tele’s List”, compared with the true nature of this is Hollywood. No longer as a classic to classic musicals, “rain song” explained to us what the real peacefulness, we feel from the film thinking, philosophy of a class of things, there is only entertainment, recreation, or entertainment. Jim Carrey dance, brought joy to people, he certainly was outstanding, but the person’s life not only fun, but the Americans elected to the top 10 film, fully exposed their hedonistic nature.
11. “Beautiful Life” (IT’SA WONDER FUL LIFE) (1946): American New Year must-see film. 12. “Sunset Boulevard” (SUNSET BOULE VARD) (1950): the black pieces sentimentalism.
13. “Kwai River Bridge” (THE BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI) (1957): a display of the bridge East-West cultural conflict.
14. “Some Like It Hot” (S OME LIKE IT HOT) (1959): Monroe myth.
15. “Star Wars” (S TAR WARS) (1977): Perhaps the most famous Hollywood movie.
16. “Eve” (ALL ABOUT EVE) (1950): witty remarks, glib.
17. “Empress Africa” (THE AFRICAN QUEEN) (1951): hero to the rescue of the classic.
18. “Mentally ill” (P SYCHO) (1960): scared you!
19. “Chinatown” (CHINATOWN) (1974): Roman Polanski’s gloomy.
20. “Flew Over the Cuckoo” (ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCK OO’S NEST) (1975) three talented actor, a rebellious show.
21. “Grapes of Wrath” (THE GRAPES OF WRATH) (1940): representative of early realism. 22. “2001 Space Odyssey” (2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY) (1968): Space psychedelic experience. 23. “Maltese Falcon” (THE MALTESE FALCON) (1941): tough guy camp masterpiece.
24. “Raging Bull” (R AGING BULL) (1980): 80’s best films.
25. “ET” (1982) history of demonizing the aliens in this end.
26. “Dr. Strangelove” (D R. STRANGELOVE) (1964): Cold War satire wonderful fable.
27. “Bonnie and Clyde” (B ONNIE AND CLYDE) (1967): 30’s story, the reality of the 1960s.
28. “Apocalypse Now” (A POCALYPSE NOW) (1979): It really is a film history of Revelation. 29. “Mr. Smith to Washington” (M R. SM ITH GOES TO WASHING – TON) (1939): Political been a handful of Hollywood entertainment.
30. “Gem Ridge” (THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE “(1948): dangers, knight alone.
31. “Annie Hall” (A NNIE HALL) (1977): famous female movie.
32. “Godfather sequel” (THE GODFATHER PART II) (1974): The sequel to the best in history.
33. “Noon” (HIGH NOON) (1952): not seen “High Noon”, equal to not read westerns. 34. “To Kill a Mockingbird” (TO KILL A MOCK ING BIRD) (1962): Gregory Peck won the Oscar for best film by the actor.
35. “It Happened One Night” (IT HAPPENED ONE NIGHT) (1934): comedy classic.
36. “Midnight Cowboy” (M IDNIGHT COW BOY) (1969): New York is not my home.
37. “Golden Age” (THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES) (1946): World War II veterans of the sincere care.
38. “Double Indemnity” (D OUBLE INDEMNI TY) (1944): not the Hitchcock classic horror films of old patents.
39. “Doctor Zhivago” (D R. ZHIVAGO) (1965): This is David Lean third selected works. 40. “NNW” (N ORTH BY NORTHWEST) (1959): Hitchcock’s action movie.
41. “West Side Story” (W EST SIDE STORY) (1961): U.S. dance version of the Young and Dangerous.
42. “Rear Window” (R EAR WINDOW) (1954): Open the rear window, spy hidden depths of human nature.
43. “King Kong” (K ING KONG) (1933): disaster film ancestor.
44. “Birth of a Nation” (THE BIRTH OFANA TION) (1915): Griffith great! 45. “Streetcar Named Desire” (A STREET NAMED DE SIRE “(1951): desire, it is nervous. 46.” Clockwork Orange “(A CLOCKWORK ORANGE) (1971): was widely criticized, but can not see. 47. “Taxi Driver” (T AXI DRIVER) (1976): Because this movie, Reagan was almost assassinated. 48. “Jaws” (J AWS) (1975): We are afraid of this shark.
49. “Snow White” (S NOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS) (1937): children’s favorite.
50. “Butch Cassidy Sundance Kid” (B UTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUN DANCE KID) (1969): Romantic of the western culprits. ‘
51. The Philadelphia Story · 1940 The Philadelphia Story
52. From Here to Eternity · 1953 Pink Zhonghun Wei Leqing!
53. Amadeus · 1984 Amadeus; Mozart
54. All Quiet on the Westernfront · 1930 Western Front
55. The Sound of Music · 1965 Sound of Music; The Sound of Music; Sound of Music
56. M * A * S * H · 1970 surgeons; romantic doctors pretty nurse
57. The Third Man · 1949 prison spirits; third party
58. Fantasia · 1940 Fantasia
59. Rebel Without a Cause · 1955 Whose Fault does not teach the child good; Days of Being Wild
60. Raiders of the Lost Ark · 1981 Act Ark
61. Vertigo · 1958 Vertigo
62. Tootsie · 1982 Tootsie (Baby)
63. Stagecoach · 1939 Stagecoach
64. Close Encounters of the Third Kind · 1977 Third Kind
65. The Silence of the Lambs · 1991 Silence of the Lambs
66. Network · 1976 after the screen!
67. The Manchurian Candidate · 1962 spy network Ecstasy / Manchurian Candidate / brainwashing secret order
68. An American in Paris · 1951 Flora Dances (An American in Paris)
69. Shane · 1953 Wilderness Fairy
70. The French Connection · 1971 Detective Charlie (French Connection)
71. Forrest Gump · 1994 Forrest Gump
72. Ben-Hur · 1959 Bingham (Bin Xu)
73. Wuthering Heights · 1939 Wuthering Heights; Wuthering Heights
74. The gold rush · 1925 Gold Rush!
75. Dances with wolves · 1990 Dances with Wolves Z
76. City Lights · 1931 City Lights
77. American Graffiti · 1973 American Graffiti (in America)
78. Rocky · 1976 Rocky first episode of Z
79. The Deer Hunter · 1978 Vietnam War, The Deer Hunter!
80. The wild Bunch · 1969 sunset yellow sand!
81. Modern Times · 1936 Modern Times
82. Giant · 1956 Giants!
83. Platoon · 1986 forward Khmer; Platoon
84. Fargo · 1996 ice storm of blood; Snowflake High City
85. Duck soup · 1933 duck soup!
86. Mutiny on the Bounty · 1935 rebel ship Bounty!
87. Frankenstein · 1931 Frankenstein
88. Easy Rider · 1969 Easy Rider; psychedelic driver!
89. Patton · 1970 Patton
90. The Jazz singer · 1927 jazz singer!
91. My Fair Lady · 1964 My Fair Lady
92. A Place in the sun · 1951 Lang heart, such as iron
93. The Apartment · 1960 apartment spring; peach apartment
94. Good fellas · 1990 universal Goodfellas
95. Pulp Fiction · 994 Pulp Fiction (vulgar novel)
96. The Searchers · 1956 searchers!
97. Bringing up Baby · 1938 nursery legends!
98. Unforgiven · 1992 was given Z
99. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner · 1967 who is going to dinner; Yan Jun and guess who is going to pay!
100. Yankee doodle Dandy · 1942 Song of Victory
Humanities: Forrest Gump (1994) Forrest Gump The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Shawshank Redemption Fight Club (1999) Fight Club dancer in the dark Dancer in the Dark; Big Fish (2003) Big Fish Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Meet Joe Black (1998) The Sixth Sense death edge of Schindler’s List (1993) Schindler’s List, The Green Mile (1999) green miracle Fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain, Le (2001) Angel Love the beautiful One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975) Flew Over the Cuckoo Scent of a Woman (1992) Scent of a Woman Vita è bella, La (1997) Beautiful Life life is beautifulCast Away (2000) Cast Away, The Truman Show (1998) Truman World Hotaru no haka Grave of the Fireflies / Goodbye fireflies; Lola rennt (1998) Laura Run ET the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) et alien American History X (1998) American History X Crash (2004) car crash Philadelphia (1993) The Philadelphia Story The Man From Earth The Man from Earth; 21 Grams (2003) 21 克 K-PAX (2001) K star stranger Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001) Artificial Intelligence Lars and the Real Girl Inflatable Love Doll; IAm Sam (2001) I Am Sam Charlottes Web Charlotte’s Web; Good Bye Lenin! (2003) Goodbye Lenin Gattaca nick; Mystic River Mystic River; dog day afternoon Dog Day Afternoon; dead poets society Dead Poets / Dead Poets Society; Being John Malkovich (1999) changed brain science fiction: Dark City (1998) Dark City Twelve Monkeys (1995) 12 Monkeys Back to the Future (1985) Back to the Future ET the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) et aliens The Thirteenth Floor (1999) extradimensional hacker Frequency (2000) black hole frequency / Geshi to save the future of Equilibrium (2002) tearing the end of The Matrix (1999) The Matrix The Fifth Element (1997) The Fifth Element, Minority Report (2002) Minority Report Serenity (2005) Serenity Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001) Artificial Intelligence Gattaca nick; I, Robot (2004) I, Robot The Terminator (1984) Terminator, Independence Day (1996) Independence Day The Island (2005) Cloning of the island to escape Transformers Transformers; Ben hur (1959) Bin Xu
In 1907, director Francis Peter Rodriguez led his crew arrived in Los Angeles, filming “Count of Monte Cristo.” They found that, where beautiful natural scenery, plenty of light and a suitable climate is the natural place for filming. The early 1910s,
Biograph Company director David Griffith was sent to the West Coast to make a film, he took Lilian Ji Xu, Mary bi g Fu and other actors came to Los Angeles. They then want to find a new site, so proceed north, came to a warm small town, that is Hollywood. Biograph Company found here in good condition, then back to New York in front and filmed several films. Gradually many people in the industry know that this treasure, to the Hollywood film crew, more and more U.S. film industry moved to Hollywood, the big shift began, Hollywood movies have to be moving. October 1911, a group of filmmakers from New Jersey that the local photographer, led to a small inn called Bu Langdu, they will rent the inn converted into a studio look. In this way, they created the first Hollywood movie studios – Nestor Film Company.
Since then, many film companies settled in Hollywood, the famous film companies: MGM (Metro Goldwyn Mayer, referred to MGM), Paramount Pictures (Paramount Pictures, Inc.), 20 Century Fox ( 20th Century Fox), Warner Brothers (Warner Brothers), Disney (The Walt Disney Company), Universal (Universal), Lions Gate Films (Lions Gate Films), Columbia Pictures (Columbia Pictures).
New York and New Jersey film company to move to California because, there are a few points. First, the weather here is good, long hours of sunshine. Although the lights have been invented, but not enough light, the best source is sunlight. In addition, a broad vision of California, there are a variety of natural scenery, take advantage of the film.
In addition to natural conditions, the subjective reasons, the Hollywood fame from the invention of the most important factor is the master trust Edison film company founded by strong pressure. Edison is famous inventor. He also has a number of film equipment, the invention of design innovations, and has a corresponding patent. 1897 to 1918, Edison patented in the United States provoked the war film, and many film makers to court. At the same time, he spotted the film industry’s development vision, the use of the hands of the ace film equipment, will be at nine in the eastern United States merged to form his film company Motion Picture Patents Company, which controlled the film market. Those unwilling to obey the producers, have to find a new way to get rid of Edison’s monopoly, a fresh start. At this time, the Edison Motion Picture Patents Company was established to Hollywood to film before a small studio (Presbyterian Pictures) provides information about Hollywood. This former New Jersey in the eastern United States film studio, cheap rented workshop in Hollywood, quickly shoot his first Hollywood movie, “her Indian hero,” to expand the film to Hollywood fame, those who want to find their own way film producer, superior natural location for the Hollywood and developed to attract traffic conditions, came to Hollywood to create a foundation. In addition, California is very far away from New Jersey, where Edison is difficult to control his franchise. California Edison’s men did not so much, even if he sent over, often the message has already leaked, so that Hollywood film makers can promptly went to hide in nearby Mexico. Edison’s rival Carl Leimu also Hollywood has planned to construct and create a global company, to become the new king studio. In contrast, as a Hollywood agent Edison gave birth to the Motion Picture Patents Company, only scenery for 10 years, the U.S. court was sentenced for illegal trusts and bankruptcy. 1911 The first movie studio opened in Hollywood, the same year 15 other studios have settled here, followed by thousands of producers and to dream. 1923, has now become a symbol of the white characters in Hollywood HOLLYWOOD is set in Hollywood after the hillside, the word had four letters and there are LAND, is a construction company to sell new residential community set a good billboards. But they are set up after no one to manage them, so that gradually abandoned. Until 1949, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce before the next four letters removed, repaired the other letters. The signs today by trademark protection, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce did not agree, no one is allowed to use it. May 16, 1929, Academy Award was first presented, then the ticket is $ 10, a total of 250 participants. January 22, 1947, U.S. commercial television station entered Hollywood. In December, the first Hollywood film for television. 1950s, the music recording industry began to get involved in Hollywood and nearby Burbank. Most movie studios remain in place, but Hollywood’s appearance has changed. In 1952, CBS on Fairfax Avenue and Beverly Street at the junction of the city to establish a TV, CBS This expansion move actually means to expand their territory in Hollywood.
Hollywood’s famous Walk of Fame (Walk of Fame) was founded in 1958. February 9, 1960, actress Joanne Woodward received the first star of the award. In 1985, Hollywood’s commercial and entertainment district was officially included in the U.S. list of protected historic buildings. In 2001, Kodak Theatre (Kodak Theatre) opened at Highland Avenue, as the Academy Awards ceremony held in the new place.
Paramount (Paramount) is the only left in the old Hollywood major studios.
Around the world gathered in a large number of Hollywood’s top directors, writers, stars, stuntmen. Hollywood scenes atmosphere, hot, realistic special effects, brilliant, left a deep impression. Hollywood as a filmmaker’s paradise, attracting a large number of stars and directors, the Chinese star Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat, Gong Li, Li Bing Bing, Zhang Ziyi, and Liu Yifei, Japanese star Ayako Uno so real, the famous director Ang Lee, John Woo, are to Hollywood too. As China began to Hollywood after the introduction of foreign films, fire up quickly in the country, American movies, Hollywood stars, has a lot of supporters.
Today’s Hollywood is a diverse, vibrant and active city. It is the culture in the United States, already has a significant symbolic meaning. We can say that Hollywood history is the history of United States of America movie. Hollywood movie production to meet the needs of the United States film market, but also exported to all over the world, the cultural output of the United States of America, more Hollywood investors, bringing huge profits.
Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, known as the four kings of Hollywood. Friends of the International Information Center Jun records: the Hollywood mainstream film companies, with the film industry’s development and economic changes, have had “Eight Pictures” and “Seven Sisters” and other different names.
Twentieth Century Fox: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation (News Corporation) Walt Disney Company: The Walt Disney Company (independent) Columbia: Columbia Pictures (under SONY) MGM
Lions Gate Pictures: Lions Gate Films (independent) New Line Cinema: New Line Cinema (under the Time Warner) Paramount Pictures: Paramount Pictures (Viacom attached) Universal Pictures: Universal Pictures (under the General Electric Company) Warner Brothers: Warner Bros. Pictures (attached to the Time Warner) Weinstein Company: The Weinstein Company (MGM distributes films) Summit Entertainment: Summit Entertainment DreamWorks: DreamWorks Pictures (acquired by Viacom) DreamWorks
Miramax Films: Miramax Films (acquired by The Walt Disney Company) MGM: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (acquired by Sony Pictures Entertainment) RKO: RKO (Radio Keith Orpheum) Pictures Samuel Ge temperature: The Samuel Goldwyn Company Selznick International Pictures: Selznick International Pictures United Artists: United Artists (acquired by MGM)
1, “Gone With The Wind, Gone with the Wind” (1939) 2, “The Wizard Of OZ, The Wizard of Oz” (1939) 3, “Casablanca, Casablanca” (1942), “Titanic”
4, “The Sound Of Music, The Sound of Music” (1965) 5, “Patton, Patton” (1970) 6, “The Godfather, The Godfather” movies (1972) 7, “Enter the Dragon, Bruce Lee – Enter the Dragon (1972) (Sino-US co-production) 8, “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Flew Over the Cuckoo” (1975) 9, “Star Wars, Star Wars” movies (1977) 10, “Aliens, Alien” (1979) 11, “A Nightmare On Elm Street, Nightmare on Elm Street” series of films (1984) 12, “Terminator, Terminator” movies (1984) 13, “Silence Of The Lambs, Silence of the Lambs” (1991) 14, “Schindler’s List, Schindler’s List “(1993) 15,” The Shawshank Redemption, The Shawshank Redemption “(1994) 16,” Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump “(1994) 17,” Interview witn the Vampire, Interview With The Vampire. ” (1994) 18, “Brave Heart, Brave Heart” (1995) 19, “Seven, seven deadly sins” (1995) 20, “Titanic, Titanic)” (1997) 21, “The Truman Show, Truman World “(1998) 22,” The Matrix, The Matrix “(1999) 23,” Saving Private Ryan, Saving Private Ryan “(1998) 24,” X-Men, X-Men “movies (2000) 25 , “The Lord of the King, Lord of the Rings” movies (2001) 26, “Harry Potter, Harry Potter” movies (2001) 27, “Pirates of the Caribbean, Pirates of the Caribbean” movies (2003) 28 , “Tristan & Isolde, the heart of the King” (2006) 29, “Transformers, Transformers” movies (2007) 30, “Twilight, Twilight” series of films (2008) 31, “2012” (2009) 32 , “Avatar, Avatar” (2009) 33, “Alice in Wonderland, Alice in Wonderland” (2010) 34, “Inception, Inception” (2010)
Global, world, international, five continents, four oceans, the Atlantic, Pacific Film critics circle; critics circle; film bilingual (Chinese / Chinese; English / English) critics circle; film three languages (Chinese / Chinese English / English; French / French) critics circle;
The world this week is over, the little things in mind 1,2,3, …; the world of active human list 1,2,3, …; network file stations; old news back, non-news!
English, Japanese, automatic translation by Google; subject to Chinese
Google automatic translation machines use language, to promote the application, the world’s first person
Google automatic translation machine to use English, marketing, applications, the world’s first people
Google automatic translation machines Japanese use, promotion, application, world’s first people
UK helicopter Marketing Group, Inc. Chairman of the Board: Mr.George Chen = Mr.Geoorge S. Chen:
I only accept their own mobile phone text messages (0086-13901623260);
All my business partner, please contact with me every mail; potential purchase of European and American helicopter makers, you must issue a certificate of bank credit; if the buyer does not RMB 3,999,999 or more large certificates of deposit, please do not disturb, thank you
European and American brands helicopter purchase, please fill in a form: name, budget, business cards, unit address, phone number, box number, QQ number, purpose, location, flight kilometers requirements, whether private helicopter driving license …